RSS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Silence, Emptiness, And Confusion

Silence builds an awful wreckage of a girl
It feeds on loneliness and creates a void
Gray shadows haunt and torment and torture
A teenager is stricken and destroyed

There is no sound of laughter or happiness here
The little one has thrown in the towel today
Somber, melancholy moods decay the soul
It is futile to hope and dream and pray

Emptiness builds a home in this woman
In this girl, this child where hollows have bred
A deepening sea of nowhereness consumes
And eats away at every connecting thread

Confusion feeds like a savage inside her,
Leaving nothing considered worthy remains
Destined to walk through life less ordinary
Alone, exiled, different and disdained.


Well hello peeps! Assalamualaikum everyone?

I know and I realize that I don't have my time to update more on my blog...my time to update my blog is too complicated...so I'll try my best to update my blog as regularly as i can..

Don't worry..be happy...

And oh yeah, sedikit info...hee~...I'm not feeling well actually for the past 2 week...i have sore throat,flu (but not the other flu okkk!! hehe)..and coughing also...anddd I got this red spot on my body!!! huhu..not all my body, only at my feet huhu but it's not hurting me neither itchy , and i'm wondering what is that actually so I bring it to the hospital but the doctor said that it can disappear by itself...oohhh..what a good doctor are you? bila juaaa, ada kan ia boleh hilang sendirnya? unless you give a cream... and she was like ..ermm..how to say...nevermind...and yeah she doesn't give me any cream or what to make it clear from my body...she is lazy though..at least, bagi tahu la yg atu apa or what....ani bikin susah hati saja...eee and she even said that "if you worry to much, you can go to the outpatient and make a request to see the pakar kulit..ok.." huh..pemalas banarrr....


Huh..despite the doctor problem..boringgggg..and yeah, jangan hairan why me too emosional...awal2 udah ada poem...hehe...it describe me though..kali juaaa..hee~...

Ermm till now peeps! got to go, inda ku tahu apa kan ku buat lagi...ada lagi tue nanti ku update kalau ku rajin jua..aha..ok bye!


SALAM!...

0 comments: